Would you like an exciting opportunity to be part of the professional team working on a major resource development project in East Gippsland?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and pro-active Project Engagement Officer to be the frontline of communication for project stakeholders and third parties with interest in Kalbar’s Fingerboards Mineral Sands Project. This is a full-time, 12 month fixed term role (with potential for extension) that is based in our Bairnsdale Office.
The key purpose of this role is to support the Regional Manager and Stakeholder Engagement Consultant in developing and maintaining strong internal and external relationships and represent Kalbar whilst working collaboratively with our local community.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in project/community engagement roles working on sensitive and complicated projects.
- Proven ability to proactively develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships that will enhance project outcomes.
- A great attitude and ability to work collaboratively in a genuinely team-oriented environment.
- Strong and clear communication skills in both written and verbal formats.
- The ability to follow through and resolve issues.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a changing environment.
- The ability to prioritise and schedule workload when there are conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Medium to high level computer skills and proficiency using Microsoft Word, Access and Excel.
- A willingness to learn and grow with the business.
A competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered based on the successful candidate’s skills and experience.
For a role description or further information, contact Vanessa Griffin on 03 5152 3130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All queries and applications will be handled in strict confidence. Closing date for applications is 5.00pm Friday 15 June 2018.
Kalbar Resources is an equal opportunity employer and supports local employment.
To be eligible for this role you will need current full working rights to work in this location.